Excise Tax Services
Excise tax is levied on specific goods that are harmful to human health or the environment.
The UAE government introduced an excise tax on carbonated drinks, tobacco products, and energy drinks in 2017 and has decided to charge the same on e-cigarettes, e-liquids, and several soft drinks, commencing from December 1, 2019.
Excise tax is levied on specific goods that are harmful to human health or the environment. The UAE Government is levying excise tax to reduce consumption of unhealthy and harmful commodities, simultaneously raising government revenues that can be used for public services.
OUR EXICE TAX SERVICES:
- Registration for excise tax in UAE
- Excise return filing
- Quick review on the Entity to identify the product listing and classification for qualifying registration
- Advise on stock/inventory counting and duty calculation
- Advise on stockpiles
- Ongoing Excise duty return filing and compliance services
- Tax Agent
- Excise duty consultancy on latest amendments/updates from FTA